21 April, 2009

Go D-Backs!




I finally got my pictures onto my computer..Yeah!! It took forever but at least the computer is up and going again. It was on the fritz for a while. Anyway Lee and I went to the D-Backs game last night which they won. It was fun and I say that because anyone who knows me knows that I love hotdogs so of course I got a yummy Chicago style dog and enjoyed the game. There was one part of the game that was pretty annoying, a drunken lesbian couple (not judging) who were probably around 60 yrs old were yelling stuff every few minutes and then one decided to take her shoes off and spread her toes out on the railing. It was foul, who spreads big toes all over a guard rail that many people touch. Siieeck! Anyway I had my hotdog so I was a happy camper. I got bored for a bit and decided to take a pic with Lee.

I also finally have pics of the cute little Danica. She is sooooo cute. I must say she is possibly the cutest baby girl in the world. I miss her maybe I will see her this weekend. Anyway just thought I'd share my pics.

2 comments:

  1. that's cool that you and Lee went to a dbacks game! :)
    and little danica is just way cute.
    that is pretty GROSS about the lady and her toes! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys had lot of fun! Steph you look so pretty in the picture. That's NASTY about the lesbo at the game! I HATE feet (you know that) I would have had to leave the game if I saw that --YUCK---- =( I'm so excited to see you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete