17 August, 2009

Longtime NO BLOG!!

Welp I have started yet another job but I am very happy doing it! I got a job for a Seattle based clothing company called Romy. I am now the General Manager for the Chandler Mall location. The store will open next week and I am so excited. I have been over at Desert Sky mall opening up the store there and going to the different locations to help open the stores here in Arizona. I am so excited as this is a great opportunity for me. I am still at Massage Envy only one day a week for like 4 hours but hey it pays for my massages so I like that. Lee is still looking for a job so the opportunity with Romy came at a great time. The money and benefits are great.

I have been super busy and really haven't had a chance to do much, I did however get to hang out with the Howard Twiners on Friday so that was fun. Rachel's boys are getting bigger everyday. They are cute. Lynn also came over and I got to see little smiley Andrew who is also getting big. He plays and laughs out loud, soo cute. It is really cute to see Lynn and Rachel as new moms and they both look amazing after having babies!! I have not seen Jessie Boo Boo bear in quite some time but she is busy pimpin herself out at Great Clips so I understand.

Lee's 30th B-day is coming up on Saturday August 22nd. I have no idea what to get him. He has been talking about a Brazilian Steakhouse in Scottsdale so I think I will take him there but I really wanted to get him something special but have no clue. Any ideas, anyone????

Lots of fun things going on right now,Lee and I took Jacob to a water park and he had fun. I think Lee had more fun going down the water slides than all the kids in the park. It was hilarious I wish I had a camera. We took both Jake and Ryan to Peter Piper and that was a disaster. Ryan I love him but man he is a lot of work. He gets mad because he wants to throw the ski balls but they hit the wall and bounce back which is dangerous since the balls are kinda heavy. Anyway he got mad at me and bit me. He is so cute though and I hope he will talk soon. Jacob also started first grade this year and he lost his tooth on the first day. I can't believe it, it seems like he was just born. Time flies!!

Danica my cute little niece is getting so big. Marina and Nate got her ears pierced and she looks like a little lady. Soo cute. I want to find her some little diamond studs. She is a good happy baby.

Anyway blog ya later!!!


2 comments:

  1. wow lots o stuff going on with the fam and friends...hmmm what to get Lee??? I don't have any good ideas :( my mind is blank. That sucks that Ryan bit you! OUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy little bee!!! I really want to come see your store, do you guys carry clothes for fat pregnant girls?? =) Maybe I'll do some shopping there after I have the baby. We need to get together soon when you can fit me into your busy days. =)

    ReplyDelete