25 March, 2009

Back Again!

Welp it's been a crazy few weeks. I went to California then came back and started my new job at the Federal Credit Union. I really needed a job. I was getting used to rolling out of bed at 10am. NOT GOOD! Anyway Nate and Marina (my brother-in-law and new sister-in-law) had their baby while I was out of town but I did get to meet Danica Corrine Pace when I got back. I will have to put pics up of her when I load them on the computer. She is soo adorable , her and Marina are doing good. She loves getting her hair washed so I'm sure her and Auntie Stephanie will be going to a few day spa's when she is old enough. Danica looks like her daddy but has some of her mommy's features as well. She is going to be a little super-model.

So I am just learning everything with my new job and let me tell you, there is lots to learn. Yikes!! Lee has been really getting into golf and has been going almost every weekend so between that and work he's been busy too. Anyway it's good to be back in the work force again. Staying at home is not for me unless I had kids... maybe someday.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting!!! Is that why you Stood me up on Monday. =) hahaha just kidding!!=) Congrats! on you new job. Do you like it??? What are your hours, are you full time?? Congrats also on your new niece. Tiffany also had her baby. You can see how cute she is by checking out Tiffanys blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see pics of Danica Corrine, i think her name is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are keeping busy with your new job. Rach told me about the bank robbery!?! How freakin scary!! We got our new temp at work and she's fitting right in, so that's good :-) She already got called out by the parking nazi!! LOL! It was BS as usual. Someone needs to get a LIFE!

    ReplyDelete