08 March, 2009

God has a plan for all of us!


I always tell Lee that God has a plan and I'm not sure what that plan is for us but he has one. This week he has really tested that. Some of my closest friends and immediate family know that me and Lee have been trying to have kids now for 2 years. We have even went to fertility doctors to try different medications. Anyway Lee and I decided this year is our year, 2009 (woot, woot). Despite the strange events that our year has started out with we are trying to maintain a positive outlook on it all. We have a goal this year to buy our first home that's the first plan and if baby comes before or after that plan, even better! Just had to put that thought out loud.

This weekend my dad lost his brother Ray and my godfather to cancer. Although uncle Ray will not be with us his spirit and memory will always be in our hearts forever. I am so lucky that he was able to come to our wedding. We will miss him so much. We are thankful God did not make him suffer long. We will pray for him and his family during this difficult time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes indeed Steph, the Good Lord DOES have a plan for all us, a divine one. I know that He wants us to live supernaturally and have the upmost faith in Him. He will bless you and Lee with a baby. I am sorry to hear about your Uncle Ray, but I am sure he's in a better place and at peace finally.

    ReplyDelete